New Zealand Horse Racing Tips – Saturday, January 21st 2023 – GoBet

January 19, 2023By Daryl CurnowFeatured bookmakersWe have expert betting tips for the cards this Saturday in New Zealand, featuring the racing from Trentham and Pukekohe.Punters get quality racing across the Tasman and we have our best horse racing tips available.——#2 – Tutukaka @ $2.90 – Bet @ betrTutukaka showed his best form when winning at […]

Heat Detection and Timing of Artificial Insemination – Beef Magazine

Beef Magazine is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLCThis site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726. See All Animal Health » See All […]

G1 Pedigrees See Them All in One Place – Breednet

Three Group I races in Australia and New Zealand on Saturday with one new winner at the elite level and she’s by a sire running at 18.4% SW to runner! Extreme Choice might be fertility challenged, but in terms of ability to produce stakes horses he’s doing some amazing things and his prowess was highlighted […]

Punters post-race: Saturday racing in review, January 21 – Punters

The Moody stable continued their sizzling summer form, while the dreaded ‘Slaughter’ heads across the ditch this week. Check out our comprehensive review of Saturday racing – including Star Performer, Punters Pearler, Saturday Slaughter, Sin Bin and all the major talking points.Peter Moody stable  We didn’t see too many standout performances from individual gallopers, so […]

Full coverage of Atletico Madrid vs Real Valladolid game on Saturday 21st of January at 17:30 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, previous meetings and form guide. – Sports Mole

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Madrid win with a probability of 57.3%. A draw had a probability of 23.7% and a win for Real Valladolid had a probability of 19%.The most […]

The $1 million punters club changing the face of racing – Racenet

Talk about betting with mates! How did your crew go on the weekend?Of course, it was another busy Saturday – how many could boutique Moody train at The Valley? Is Don Corleone really Slipper material? Why wasn’t I at King Island too? Or what’s the Thomas Doyle story and that hair? All fair questions.Winners are […]

Busselton Boys Behind the Glamour Girls – Breednet

Regarded by many as the two best three year-old fillies in the land, In Secret and Amelia’s Jewel have several things in common having both been foaled at Segenhoe in the Hunter Valley and both blessed with G1 ability, but there is another thing and it’ s the Busselton boys!Winner of last Saturday’s Group I […]