Full coverage of Villarreal vs Valencia game on Tuesday 19th of April at 19:30 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, previous meetings and form guide. – Sports Mole

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Villarreal win with a probability of 58.59%. A draw had a probability of 23% and a win for Valencia had a probability of 18.4%.
The most likely scoreline for a Villarreal win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.99%) and 2-1 (9.77%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.93%), while for a Valencia win it was 0-1 (6.12%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 11% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Villarreal would win this match. </

source

Deixe um comentário

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *